Sidebar- Firefox issue?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Sidebar- Firefox issue?

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adamrafferty 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nile Flores
    Participant

So, I’ve checked in Chrome and IE, and the image I want in my sidebar is where it is suppose to be, on the left side (content on the right). However, when checking in Firefox, the image has been moved under the content.

I’m suffering from a major cold, and looking at this way too long rather than go to bed and rest up.

http://webhost-solutions.net/me/about/

I’m using the Eleven40 Pro child theme as a base for this. Any suggestions on what I missed?

I help people rock out their sites! – Blondish.net

http://webhost-solutions.net/me/about/

nutsandbolts

It’s showing up okay for me in Firefox unless I make the browser window small enough to invoke the responsive CSS. I know that probably isn’t helpful but thought I’d let you know!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I do Genesis tutorials, design and development, and other fun stuff • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Nile Flores
    Participant

Maybe I’m just weird… you weren’t the only one that let me know it looked fine. I’m going to mark this as resolved… I hate when I have colds.

Thank you for taking a look for me :)

I help people rock out their sites! – Blondish.net

adamrafferty

Hi. I have been going nuts myself with a similar problem – I am using NEWS_PRO.

I am developing a site locally using MAMP. It was fine in firefox, and I did a menu edit, and boom. Sidebar moves below content.

It is fine in Safari and Chrome.

I re-installed plugins, theme, even dropped the tables in my database and re-imported from before the break – yet the sidebar below conent persists.

I have changed no CSS sizes.

I scanned the page source for stray divs, and all div tags were matched.

Hmm.

Any ideas?

Thanks – this is truly maddening.

adamrafferty

Andrea, Nile

After 9 hours of pulling my hair out – I may have solved this…

I had “zoomed out” to make the font smaller on FIrefox, and it actually moves the sidebar.

I am relieved, but I reinstalled everything and re-importad my database twice, only to
    accidentally find this fix.

Insane, but a happy ending.

- Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.