sidebar showing at bottom of main content

Community Forums Forums General Discussion sidebar showing at bottom of main content

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flawed 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Flawed
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the agency theme, and the primary sidebar is showing below the content.

- I have tried to deactivate all plugins – nothing changed

- I have added ‘blog’ template and selected the right-sidebar theme template

- I have tried using the simple sidebars – doesn’t work

The only thing I can think of is the content-sidebar-wrap – I changed the theme to full width, and set header / inner / nav wraps to 960px so I am wondering whether it is something here which is causing the issue – I haven’t changed though any of the content-sidebar css though….

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

braddalton
    Participant

What exactly did you change?

Normally this is caused by a HTML or CSS error.

Paste a link to your site please.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Flawed
    Participant

Hi Brad,

http://radiciyoga.it/

I made the site full width following the steps in this tutorial and then added the nav inner & header wraps where necessary.

When it came to set up the blog, the sidebar shows at the end….I have troubleshooted all aspects….including deactivating all plugins, removing widget content and unpublishing posts, but to no effect.

http://genesistutorials.com/genesis-structural-wraps-creating-a-full-width-genesis-child-theme/

Thanks in advance,

Nicola

braddalton
    Participant

Why don’t you use the full width template on posts rather than change all the code?

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Flawed
    Participant

Because I needed the footer full width….

I have added the blog template to the blog and also selected the right sidebar theme…

Flawed
    Participant

and it seems that wherever I have the right-sidebar layout the sidebar always shows at the bottom…the contact page (in Italian) is an example.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.