Simple Calendar Plugin Recommendation ?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Simple Calendar Plugin Recommendation ?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Summer 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

j6proulx

Hi – I’m looking for a simple calendar plugin. Not an events calendar but something to display days of week and months for a few sites I’m working on … a cutom cake maker and restaurant … as a convenience for customers to help in placing orders, making reservations, etc. Basically, I’m looking for something that works like the WordPress post calendar, but has the ability to page ahead to future months, too.

I’ve done a lot of looking around and I find plenty of options for full-featured events calendars, but have had trouble finding a simple calendar. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jon P.

http://tiffsprettysweet.com

Summer
    Participant

What needs to be done with the calendar? Do customers just need to look at it before placing an order, or do they need to use the calendar to actually place an order? That part of your question wasn’t clear.

Since “future” posts haven’t happened yet, there’s no way to refer to them, so a calendar based on posts or pages that aren’t tied to events might not have the functionality you want.

You may be better off just embedding a Google Calendar on a page, rather than relying on a plugin to create a calendar for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.