Simple Hooks – Read More

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Simple Hooks – Read More

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa at OG 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

paulk1979
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help here, I want to use the simple hooks – After post content

What i want to do is add a read more link but call in Enquire Now, with a contact form hidden untill they click it.

The reason I want to do this is so that I can grab the information from the post they are interested in and pre populate the contact form with it but I cant seem to get the read more link to work any wahy I have tried

Any help would be great

Paul

Lisa at OG
    Participant

I’m not too clear on what it is you are trying to accomplish but would it make sense to have the [read more] link open up a separate page with your contact form on it. You could create a separate a landing page with a specific form on it for your posts — that way you can pre-populate the specific forms with the post information that it relates to. If you use Gravity Forms (which I highly recommend) you can then also use conditional logic very easily as well as set up your admin notifications so that you know which form they filled out. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.