Simple Menu – show on hover

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Simple Menu – show on hover

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  katootje 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

katootje
    Participant

Hi, I use the simple menu plugin to get a submenu on the active page. I liked the submenu to be horizontal just under the menu. SImple Menu is great for that, but…. I want the menu to be shown also on a hover.

The site is http://www.infocoachroberta.eu. You can see the menu active on Artikelen. And I like when you hover Artikelen that the menu is also visible.

The site is in maintenance mode, but user is test and pasword is test

Of cause I can hussle with css and a submenu direct connect to the mainmenu, so you see the submenu of the main menu on hover and the simple menu menu when active… but it would be nice if there is a way to only use this simple menu.

Thanks in advance

regards

Karin

Susan

It looks like you were able to get your issue resolved – I see your sub-menu active when I hover over ‘Artikelen’. Please report if you are still having an issue.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

katootje
    Participant

What I did is what I described. The hover you see is not the simple-menu. It’s the submenu of the main-menu which I positioned right on the same place as the simple menu. When anything changes in the main-menu I have to position the sub-menu again to get it right on top of the simple menu, otherwise you see it “move” some pixels. It works this way, but it’s not perfect and it’s not stable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.