simple sidebar error

Community Forums Forums General Discussion simple sidebar error

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chalfant 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chalfant
    Participant

I created a simple sidebar yesterday but realized later it was not what I wanted so deleted it but it’s still on the site and still functioning although I’ve cleared cache. I just upgraded to genesis 2.0 also.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Charles

http://thevaperstable.com/

anitac
    Participant

I had this problem on another site last night. Look to see if there are any widgets inside the actual widget areas – if so, delete them. If you have another area in there for Inactive Widgets besides the default Inactive Widgets – delete those inside there as well. This fixed my issue.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

chalfant
    Participant

anitac

Thanks but…… The settings area and widgets don’t display this anymore. There’s no way for me to remove?
    I’m thinking I have to go into the php files and delete something but don’t understand anything about this at all.
    Can I add some code in custom area to remove perhaps?

Appreciate your assistance BTW……
    Charles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.