Sixteen Nine Help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Sixteen Nine Help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  samantha 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheMuscleMentor
    Participant

How do you make the menu on the left side like Brian’s site and how it originally looked? I can’t seem to figure it out.

Anita
    Participant

Read this and there is a note if you need assistance, to fill out the contact form – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/sixteen-nine-theme/.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

lofgrenb
    Participant

I’d like to know too… Seems like it would be good to help out on forum since others are searching aswell?

Herb Trevathan
    Participant

I have this theme on my website now. Just create a menu (under: appearance > menus) then save the menu, then add the “custom menu” widget to the “header right” widget area (under: appearance > widgets).

Freelance WordPress Developer & Consultant
    Tweet Me: @herbtrevathan – To hire me and get personal support Email Me.

samantha
    Participant

I set up a site like this last night and although I followed the instructions the menu appeared at the top. I tried everything I could think of to move it to the left. Today I logged in again – and there it is on the left…!

samantha
    Participant

Ha ha, just figured out what happened on my site – it’s the responsive design. On my large second monitor, menu is on left. On my laptop the menu is at the top. Thought I’d leave the comment here in case anyone is as silly as me :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.