Sixteen Nine Social "Connect" Menu

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Sixteen Nine Social "Connect" Menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

korio
    Participant

In looking at the Demo for the new Sixteen Nine theme on my desktop computer, there is a “Connect” menu with social icons. I understand this is created by using the Simple Social Icons plugin in the Header Right widget area and placing it under the custom menu. On the desktop, it looks great. However, on my mobile phone and tablet, this “Connect” menu is not displayed, only the custom navigation menu.

Since the theme is intended to be mobile responsive and a lot of the social connecting is done from mobile devices, it seems that you would not want to hide the “Connect” menu for these devices. The footer information is also not displayed on my mobile devices. Is there coding or a workaround that will allow these extras from the Header Right widget area to be displayed on phones? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

http://demo.studiopress.com/sixteen-nine/

Tom
    Participant

See this post from brother7: Sixteen Nine + Simple Social Icons: widget disappears

Choose your next site design from over 300 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.