Sixteen Nine Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Sixteen Nine Theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PrimalToad 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PrimalToad
    Participant

I am really excited for the Sixteen Nine theme that Brian said would be released to the public soon. But, when exactly is this going to be? I’ll be buying it as soon as it’s available! In case you don’t know, I am referring to Brian’s current theme which he talks about in this post: http://www.briangardner.com/sixteen-nine-theme/

Based on what I quoted below, Brian plans to release it when Genesis 2.0 is released. So any idea on when this will be? :)

I love the design so much with this theme that I started development on it for all of you right away. That’s good news for all of you, for those keeping score at home.

I’d like to introduce you to the Sixteen Nine theme — one personally handcrafted in it’s entirety by me and will be released after Genesis 2.0 is available.

PrimalToad
    Participant

Anyone?

Bill Murray
    Participant

You’re never going to get an accurate answer to your question. SP will release Genesis 2.0 when it’s ready, after WP 3.6 is released. WP 3.6 is getting close, but there’s no firm date. When it’s done, it’s done.

The theme you mentioned will be released after Genesis 2.0 and after WP 3.6, but there’s no telling how much later. If you want to get started using Genesis 2.0, you can set up the beta along with the sample child theme and be that much further along for when things are released.

Web: https://wpperform.com or Twitter: @wpperform

We do managed WordPress hosting.

PrimalToad
    Participant

Thanks! This does help. :0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sixteen Nine Theme’ is closed to new replies.