slider-excerpt element disappears on resize

Community Forums Forums General Discussion slider-excerpt element disappears on resize

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rcwatson 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rcwatson

Whenever I resize this site down to 1024px wide (height doesn’t matter), the slider excerpt disappears. I’d like it to remain for as narrow as the browser window can get and still be legible. Is there a way to control that through the slider-excerpt CSS selector or by some other manner?

http://stage.custombuiltwindows.com

Anita
    Participant

Look in the slider settings. The visibility of the content, etc., is controlled there.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

rcwatson

Thanks. I changed the setting for Maximum Slider Width (in pixels) to 500, but that didn’t make it so that my browser window could be sized to that width without the slider excerpt disappearing. It still vanishes at 1024px wide, no matter what I change the setting to.

Display Content in Slider is checked.

Hide Title & Content on Mobile Devices is unchecked.

“Limit content to” is set to 140 characters.

Slider Excerpt Width (in percentage) is set to 30, but nothing happens when I change this up or down.

Also, the pagination indicator disappears at 1200px wide. Was hoping it would move up on the image a bit.

Is there anything else I could try?

Anita
    Participant

Then you will need probably add the CSS from the slider to your media queries and make the necessary adjustments there.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

rcwatson

Done and fixed. Thanks again for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.