Slider issues with Outreach Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Slider issues with Outreach Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stuartmeade 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stuartmeade
    Participant

I’m no “web designer” but have always seemed to figure out theme nuances with a little help.

I’m having trouble getting the slider to work on the homepage. I’m going through the setup directions (step by step) but am having issues.

In the Genesis Slider Settings, the directions say to choose “featured Image” under in the “Choose a term to determine what slides to Include” box. But, “Featured Image” is not a choice. I’ve tried to set it up by adding a category “Slide”. This doesn’t work. Please help! I’m moving my site from the Landscape Theme.

http://www.stuartmeade.com/

stuartmeade
    Participant

I’m getting it going. Sort of….

For the slider to work, does it have to be set to post, or can it be set to page? I cannot seem to get it to work when set to page.

stuartmeade
    Participant

I’ve got the slider working with posts but I’d really like to disable the photos link. Is there anyway to do this?

If that isn’t an option, can I at least redirect the link to a page?

AC
    Blocked

Go to Genesis > Slider Settings. Scroll down to Content Settings. Put a checkmark in the box that says “Do not link Slider image to Post/Page.”

stuartmeade
    Participant

OMG that was too easy. Thank you very much, I hadn’t seen that.

Here is another (probably easy one) for you.

I’m trying to change the copyright info at the very bottom using Genesis Simple Edits but it won’t change. I’ve even copied the content from another Child theme I have but it won’t change.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Stuart

stuartmeade
    Participant

OOps. I was missing a check box. It now works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.