Social media icons in the bottom of a post

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Social media icons in the bottom of a post

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Genesis Child 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallermand
    Participant

Hello

I would like to add some social media icons (just Facebook, Twitter and Google+) in the bottom of every post.

I’m not fan a plugins (don’t like to update and update) so I always try to avoid these. Instead I would like to hear, is there anybody who can help with adding these icons just by using code.

I know it is possible by using the Thesis theme but it is also possible with Genesis?

Thanks a lot :-)

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Hallermand.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Hallermand.

Susan

Try this: http://www.carriedils.com/social-sharing-without-plugins-wp/

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Hallermand
    Participant

Hallermand
    Participant

Hi again

It works fine, but I done want the icons to be vertical instead I would like them to be placed vertical.

Here is the CSS used:

.social-button-container {
        clear: both;
        overflow: hidden;
        margin: 0 auto;
        width: 50%
    }

.social-fb, .social-twitter, .social-gplus, .social-linkedin {margin: 7px 0;text-align:left;}

Can you help me change it? :-)

Hallermand
    Participant

Is there no one who can help? I would like the icons to be vertical instead of horizontal.

Genesis Child

I’m having some problems with this too. It’s working and everything but I don’t know how to style my css to get it to look the way I want it too.

If someone wants to have a look I can privately send you my url (it’s a new site and I don’t want to skew my traffic analytics).

I am also prepared to pay someone to do this. As long as you are completely transparent with me about how long it will take you to do and how much it will cost I will pay you in advance.

Any takers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.