Some Suggestions for Genesis Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Some Suggestions for Genesis Theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JSwafford 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wpspeak
    Participant

Hi, I noticed ALL Genesis Responsive child themes’ images won’t be responsive if the image has caption.

A simple fix should be adding

.wp-caption {
    max-width: 96%;
    }

Secondly, the default calender widget looks ugly in the current Sample Child Themes (Genesis 1.9.1). It shrinks to the left. Suggestion:

#wp-calendar {
    width: 100%;
    }

Since the widget is a default widget, it should be supported by default (at least have a “standard” CSS)

Gary Jones

Thanks wpspeak – I’ve pointed Brian here to take a look at your suggestions.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Gary Jones

Thanks wpspeak – I’ve pointed Brian here to take a look at your suggestions.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

GaryGardiner
    Participant

Great suggestion for the captions. I’ve made the change for my child theme.

JSwafford
    Participant

This fix does not work for the Mocha theme as a div with fixed width is inserted around images with caption.

<div id=”attachment_4778″ class=”wp-caption aligncenter” style=”width: 500px”>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.