Something Majorly Wrong!!!

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Something Majorly Wrong!!!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shobha 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shobha
    Participant

I installed Simple Edits Plugin today and tried to add an HTML code in the footer credits through that plugin (Big MISTAKE!!!)

Now my blog is all messed up….

I don’t know if everyone sees this (specially on Firefox), but I see hooks codes all over the place… Can you please verify:

Please visit http://www.learnfoodphotography.com/ do you see genesis hooks everywhere? Header before and after? Sidebar before and after? I see red boxes with hooks in them…
    Can you please help me how to fix this?

Much appreciated.

Shobha

Jamie Mitchell
    Participant

Not seeing any issues on your site

try logging out, can you still see the hooks?

RonnyMac
    Participant

Looks fine from here, too. Clean and neat, but there are a few dozen code errors (nothing serious), though.

nglstudios
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

shobha
    Participant

Thank you everyone…

I did what was recommended by Jamie… so these don’t appear if I am logged out.

@RonnyMac wow!! that’s a lot of errors!! how would you suggest I begin addressing these? I am not a coder and take photos, so don’t have a clue how to start here.

@nglstudios thank you for your comments. I believe you are asking about HelloBar. the one at the top is Hello Bar.

Thanks,

Shobha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.