Spaces in Grid Format

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Spaces in Grid Format

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clarkscondensed 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

clarkscondensed
    Participant

Is there anyway to get rid of the huge spaces between my posts? I’m not sure if it’s because it’s grid mode or something else, but I do have the genesis grid turned on (as you can see)

http://www.clarkscondensed.com

cdils
    Participant

This script is appearing above each post and is causing the additional spacing.

`

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1365088276164-3′); });

`

Whatever you’re using to insert your ad script should be on single posts only and not on your archive pages. If you’re using a plugin to insert your ads, see if there’s an option to display on single posts only.

If you’re manually inserting your ad code, you’ll need to add a conditional statement for is_single() to make sure it only triggers on single posts.

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

clarkscondensed
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.