Spam posts all over

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Spam posts all over

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

snakeair
    Participant

Hey gang, Here is 1 spam post and even a member replied to it.

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/kitchens-for-sale-manchester-3/

There is another spam post in this section that i’m creating the thread in. There has to be some way for us members to report this posts faster so the studiopress forum staff can login and check the reported posts. Maybe try putting a captcha on this forum. A captcha to be able to post or reply to threads till a solution is found to provent these spammers (I think they automated robots) from joining.

If I spend about half hour on here, I would be able to post every single link that needs the thread removed and member banned. I’m on my way to bed in a few minutes though.

anitac
    Participant

They have asked us to just write spam in the box and in the Tag. That’s what Susan and I have been doing.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Susan

I would like the ability to just delete spam. Maybe they can give some “regulars” here permission to do that?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

We are working on the spam situation and hope to have a good solution soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.