Speak your mind and comments translation problem

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Speak your mind and comments translation problem

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, I was reading a lot of posts about this problem but none can solve my problem.

I know that both could be translated from the functions.php file, modifying this lines:

// Modify comments header text in comments
    add_filter( ‘genesis_title_comments’, ‘metro_title_comments’ );
    function metro_title_comments() {
    $title = ‘<h3><span class=”comments-title”>’ . __( ‘Comments’, ‘metro’ ) . ‘</span></h3>';
    return $title;

// Modify the speak your mind text
    add_filter( ‘genesis_comment_form_args’, ‘metro_comment_form_args’ );
    function metro_comment_form_args($args) {
    $args[‘title_reply’] = ‘<span class=”comments-title”>’ . __( ‘Speak Your Mind’, ‘metro’ ) . ‘</span>';
    return $args;

But what I want to know is how to modify them if I remove these lines (because I’ve already got this terms translated in my .po and .mo files)

When I remove these lines from the functions .php I get my own translation, but the span class is failing (or missing) so I couldn’t get the style right.

Here is what happen: http://minus.com/l8tWYSYM9gIuM

My URL is: DoggsHipHop.com and I’m using the Metro theme. Thanks a lot for your help!

What happens if you remove it from functions.php and change the titles using the Genesis Simple Comments plugin?

What should the original text say before it is translated by the po file?

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.