Speak your mind and comments translation problem

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Speak your mind and comments translation problem

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pluzito
    Participant

Hello everyone, I was reading a lot of posts about this problem but none can solve my problem.

I know that both could be translated from the functions.php file, modifying this lines:

// Modify comments header text in comments
    add_filter( ‘genesis_title_comments’, ‘metro_title_comments’ );
    function metro_title_comments() {
    $title = ‘<h3><span class=”comments-title”>’ . __( ‘Comments’, ‘metro’ ) . ‘</span></h3>’;
    return $title;
    }

// Modify the speak your mind text
    add_filter( ‘genesis_comment_form_args’, ‘metro_comment_form_args’ );
    function metro_comment_form_args($args) {
    $args['title_reply'] = ‘<span class=”comments-title”>’ . __( ‘Speak Your Mind’, ‘metro’ ) . ‘</span>’;
    return $args;
    }

But what I want to know is how to modify them if I remove these lines (because I’ve already got this terms translated in my .po and .mo files)

When I remove these lines from the functions .php I get my own translation, but the span class is failing (or missing) so I couldn’t get the style right.

Here is what happen: http://minus.com/l8tWYSYM9gIuM

My URL is: DoggsHipHop.com and I’m using the Metro theme. Thanks a lot for your help!

cehwitham
    Participant

What happens if you remove it from functions.php and change the titles using the Genesis Simple Comments plugin?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/genesis-simple-comments/

What should the original text say before it is translated by the po file?

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.