Strange featured post behaviour

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Strange featured post behaviour

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tornado
    Participant

Hi folks.

Okay, so this issue only appears if you use an iPad on landscape mode (I’m using the latest iPad Air), or you can of course shrink the browser down to get the same issue – you will see that on the homepage of my site (which uses Genesis Featured Posts in the homepage widget to pull the posts of places to go under the category ‘Places to go’) that the text slides to the left and runs right down the page. It looks awful BUT IN THE CATEGORY PAGE VIEW OF ‘PLACES TO GO’, it looks perfect as the text slides under the image and continues to remain in a block.

I have tried to find a widget to replace the Genesis Featured Posts widget with the Genesis Featured PAGE widget but it doesn’t display anything because it doesn’t display the category page associated with the page I’m trying to feature (which these posts are attributed to).

So I’m looking at how I can adapt the CSS of the Genesis Featured Page widget so that all of the posts display in the same way as the posts on the category page. Unless you have any other ideas?

Any help would be awesome. I need step-by-step guidance as I’m NOT a developer.

Cheers.

G

http://sheffieldkids.co.uk/

Susan

Have you tried the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.