Streamline Pro: Adding 3 more featured widgets

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Streamline Pro: Adding 3 more featured widgets

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cdevivo1 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cdevivo1
    Participant

Hey all,

trying to add 3 more of the featured widgets in Streamline Pro to have 6 pages pop up front as opposed to three.

i was able to create the widgets, but instead of lining three across, 4-6 go down vertically.

am i just missing one line of code to have those next 3 start below the top 3?

thanks for any help or tip anyone can provide.

chris

http://confluencecoffee.org

Eric Alexander
    Participant

The css for the first 3 home-featured is :

.home-featured-1,
    .home-featured-2 {
    	border-right: 5px solid #edebe8;
    }

.home-featured-1,
    .home-featured-2 {
    	float: left;
    }

.home-featured-3 {
    	float: right;
    }

I don’t see any styling for home-featured 4, 5, or 6. Therefore, there is no float applied.

Try duplicating the above css and naming it -4 -5 -6 with the correct float.

That may help.

cwalsh
    Participant

Rather than creating new widget areas, you could the three existing ones and have 2 widgets in each area.

Need website customization services or other help? Caley @ PixelPerfect Design Studio | Connect with me on Twitter: @pixelsperfect | Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixelPerfectDesignStudio

cdevivo1
    Participant

Thanks guys, it always seems like I can figure out the hard stuff and completely zone out on the easy, obvious stuff.
    :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.