Stretch theme bug

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Stretch theme bug

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mikekouk 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mikekouk
    Participant

since official support has still not responded and i have to get a solution asap i decided to ask the assistance of the forum members.

I am trying to work with stretch theme and in those pages that the content is not enough it brings the footer in the middle of the screen!! how can i fix this?

Susan

To quote Nick from another thread:

You should receive a confirmation email if the ticket was correctly submitted. If you didn’t receive the confirmation email, please make sure that you have @copyblogger.com whitelisted with your email service and the email client didn’t spam our email. Also, please watch for any error messages when submitting your ticket and double check that your email address was entered correctly.

If you have submitted a ticket but have not heard back from us in 24 hours (we usually reply much faster than that) submit a second ticket.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

mikekouk
    Participant

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/stretch-theme-questions-2/

i did send a ticket and the response just came that it ‘s so general…i tell them there is a bug or in any case this should not look like this with the footer and they tell me to search the forum or use firebug!!

common guys…one thing that distinguishes your brand from others is service..this request is not for customization but rather for a bug that you should have tackled already..

quoting myself…

still no solution…anyone that has a suggestion with this?

Susan

Sorry, I misunderstood. In your first post you had said that official support had not responded, which is why I suggested you look in your spam folder or submit another ticket.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

mikekouk
    Participant

Susan, no worries..actually the response just came in so at the time of the post you correctly assumed about the no response :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.