Stretch Theme: Spoke Too Soon! Ughh Help!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Stretch Theme: Spoke Too Soon! Ughh Help!

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

Okay so now I have the background image – but it’s also showing up as a Featured Image too – so the same picture is showing up twice. What the heck is wrong with this?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Crap, this is just terrible. I had the Featured Image turned on for Blog archive and it gave me double images. Now – I have two posts and the arrows are showing up. Sheesh, this is more than a notion trying to figure out.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

The arrows were *not* showing up. I finally got this figured out. There should be some “what not to do” listed in the instructions so that people don’t do what I did. Close this now.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

could you let us know what steps were taken that caused problems then what steps resolved the issues. Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

Well when I first installed it from my initial download – none of the images would show up. I went to the Download area and saw that there was a 1.0.1 version, so I download that one and then the images showed up. Then I had set a static page and that resulted in the image displaying as the featured image on the page and the background image showed up so there were two of the same picture. So you cannot use a static front really for it. And once I took the static page off – the arrows showed up.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update. Yeah it wouldn’t work for a static page very well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.