Stretched Featured Image

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Stretched Featured Image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie Mitchell 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fillelectrique
    Participant

Hello! My client’s blog featured image is being uploaded and placed as it’s original size, causing stretching, and general freakout by the client.

Things that I have tried:
    — I’ve gone into the Genesis Theme settings and set the size to Medium, Small, Thumbnail. The stretched Featured Image continues to happen at every size.
    — I’ve disabled the Featured Image, and still the first image posted is stretched.
    — I’ve enabled Featured image, deleted the first image, deleted the Feature image, and oddly, the previous first image that I just deleted shows up as a stretched Feature Image.

How can this be fixed? I’m getting frantic calls and emails.

http://moniquealesia.com/

fillelectrique
    Participant

I even searched deep into the forums and found this:

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/post-featured-image-on-home-of-pretty-young-thing/

I tried the option suggested.
    0 = No featured image. Boring.
    300 and any other size = still got stretched image

fillelectrique
    Participant

I added the “Genesis Featured Image” Plugin. That kind of solved the problem – I got the image to show up at the correct size.

BUT… Now the image shows up at the correct size and immediately below it, a stretched version of the image shows up.

I had to de-active the plugin as it was causing more problems on previous posts.

Still not working 100%.

fillelectrique
    Participant

Bueller? It’s still happening. Client cannot post to her blog.

fillelectrique
    Participant

Hello?

I’ve submitted a support ticket regarding this issue. Anyone have any idea what is causing this? Client is getting super-pissed, ready to hire another designer. Blog worked perfectly up until the latest update by WP and by Genesis.

Jamie Mitchell
    Participant

did you get this sorted?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.