Studio Press Social Plugin

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Studio Press Social Plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph Lee 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joseph Lee
    Participant

I am trying to make sure Studio Press updates their social plugin. It does not have Google +! This makes the plugin relatively useless.

Susan

Simple Social Icons has Google+

Simple Social Icons Plug-in

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Joseph Lee
    Participant

The social profiles widget is missing Google +. Which hurts, because some people like to see the actual colors of the buttons not the simple solution available via the other widget; however, I love the simple solution too. I just got hit by a customer that wanted to see the colors of his social buttons. I regretted not being able to use a Genesis endorsed plugin.

Susan, do you know if SHORTCODES (from other widgets etc) work in Gravity Forms. I know Genesis suggests using Gravity and styles them in their themes. I want to make the move but I am hesitant cause I use a plugin that has to put shortcode inside of Contact Form 7 (via their extension).

AC
    Blocked

What do you mean by “some people like to see the actual colors of buttons?” You can change the colors of the Simple Social Icons to whatever color you want.

Joseph Lee
    Participant

Yes, the colors you can change though are all solid colors. You can’t make the buttons look like the actual YouTube, Twitter, etc colors. All the buttons are one color.
    They didn’t feel there was individuality. I wanted to use the other widget that has social buttons (which has the icon colors) but there was no Google+

AC
    Blocked

Try Easy Social Icons where you can upload your own – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-social-icons/screenshots/.

Joseph Lee
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.