Studiopress: it would be really handy if…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Studiopress: it would be really handy if…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

theMikeD
    Participant

For those of us who have purchased the full package of all themes, it would be really handy if you could make the following changes to the theme download table.

1. Make a link to download everything all at once. Or checkboxes that would download the selected ones.

2. Make the table sortable by the different headers, so that new versions of themes could be quickly determined.

Thanks!

theMikeD
    Participant

It would also be really handy if the code block used a monospace font and obeyed spacing done with tabs. Thanks x2!

theMikeD
    Participant

Beuller? Is this thing on?

snakeair
    Participant

Most of the moderators are doing support through the ticket system and not always read every thread on this forum. I know a faster way to get a moderator’s response is to create a thread in the suggestions/feedback section.

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/forum/suggestions/

Or contact a moderator/staff member at: http://my.studiopress.com/help/

I bought the same package as you a little awhile ago and interested in the feedback from StudioPress.

Susan

@theMikeD – if you respond to your own thread, it doesn’t show up on a search of posts with no replies, which is what most people who are providing assistance will use to look for posts which haven’t been responded to, (explaining why you didn’t receive any kind of response when you first posted.)

I would recommend submitting a ticket with your suggestion, as @snakeair suggested – that way, it’s going to have the eyes of StudioPress staff looking at it.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.