StudioPress Themes Promo get themes "in the future"

Community Forums Forums General Discussion StudioPress Themes Promo get themes "in the future"

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  eamonmoriarty 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

websiteproducer
    Participant

Hi,

When the promo says I get “every theme in the future” … does that not mean the themes labeled “third party theme”?

Thanks.

–Will

braddalton
    Participant

No i think its only StudioPress themes.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

Brad is correct, which is why we explicitly clarify that in the following from the email … “plus every theme design we make in the future”.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Brian Gardner.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Brian Gardner.

websiteproducer
    Participant

Yes I saw that .. I thought all (or most) of the themes were made by others. I just logged into my account and looked at all themes available by StudioPress and thought I would have access to them all as per that e-mail you pointed out. Can you please point out the new StudioPress themes made in the last 6 Months? … would like to see what’s new.

Thanks.

-Will

braddalton
    Participant

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Also, since Genesis 2.0 released we have had about 1 theme release a week and will for a while based on designs that the developers have. We don’t want to totally flood the market with new themes so this will taper off eventually but before Genesis 2.0 was released we hired a new designer/developer to make sure we have lots of new themes.

This is one of the big reasons that the ProPlus price is going up.

eamonmoriarty
    Participant

Most of the “1 theme release a week” are simply upgrades of existing themes to Genesis 2/HTML 5. These are not new themes. Most theme and template clubs that I am aware of carry out this type of upgrade as a matter of course as well as developing new themes regularly.
    Since I purchased a Developer License 9 months ago, there have been very few new themes (I think, perhaps two), other than Community Themes which have to be purchased separately.
    I thought when the sales pitch offered “all future themes” as part of the package there would be perhaps one a month or so.
    I shouldn’t make assumptions, should I?

Eamon Moriarty
    EM Dzine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.