style.css changes not updating

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks style.css changes not updating

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

avhslibrary
    Participant

I’ve updated my style.css file and the updates aren’t being reflected.

When I use Firebug, the changes are not apparent. However, when I’m in WP’s editor, all of the changes are there.

One possibility that I have seen in other posts is that the problem could be linked to my host’s Page Speed Optimization setting. I’ve disabled it for now but the problem is still there.

I am using W3 Total Cache and when it is deactivated the changes I’ve made are there–the site looks the way I want it to…SO the problem seems to be with my configuration of W3 Total Cache.

Any recommendations?

My site is amadorvalleyhs.org

Thank you! Erik

http://amadorvalleyhs.org

Anita
    Participant

All of the caching plugins seem to be interfering with site edits and saving. Even WP Super Cache is doing the same thing. I would put in a support ticket with the plugin developers. I had two clients with W3 Total Cache and it messed up so bad that we had to delete the plugin all together.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.