Style Prose

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  handig 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

handig
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to style Prose but find some difficulties. Could you help me in the right direction?

1. Navigation bar/footer: I have a black background for the navigation bar and footer. How can I have the black background stretched to the whole screen?
    2. Content-sidebar-wrap: It starts a few pixels to the right. How can I make it so that it starts at the same (horizontal) position as the navbar?
    3. I have made a list in #text-3.widget: how can I make the line-height higher than now for only this list here?
    4. Is it possible to change the underline color for the navbar only (to #EA1C24) in other words: can I have different colors for the underline and words?
    http://www.vaklab.be

Susan

I’m following up on older unanswered posts; I hope that you got your issue resolved. If not, check in here, and I will escalate to a Prose expert for you.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

handig
    Participant

Still looking for help so if you could escalate it for me?

Thanks.

rfmeier
    Participant

handig,

#1. I was able to make a quick live edit to expand the navigation bar… although, I am not seeing the black footer background you mentioned.

Try these rules;

[css]
    body{
    width: 100%;
    }

#subnav .wrap,
    #footer .wrap {
    width: 970px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }[/css]

styling preview

I will look into the rest when I get more time today. I think I can solve the others.

handig
    Participant

Tried the rules. Works great with the navigation bar. I added the footer and background turns black too, but how do i get the widgets outlined so that the content is aligned with the navbar and other content?

rfmeier
    Participant

handig,

I apologize if I am misunderstanding what you are try to attempt, but is this what you are trying to do?

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/40chg/5d9u

handig
    Participant

Sorry, been away. I want the nav bar stretched over the whole screen but not the footer. This should be as wide as the content/sidebar area.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.