Suggestion for new users – tag posts and include link to your website!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Suggestion for new users – tag posts and include link to your website!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susan

Hi! I’d like to make a suggestion for people who are posting questions, or looking for assistance here on the forums.

This a “community” forum, meaning that assistance will be provided by other StudioPress customers, with assistance from the StudioPress staff when they are available.

To make it easier for other users to know where to point you for help, can I please recommend that you “tag” your post with relevant information, including the child theme (if any) that you are using, and in the body of your post, please include a link to your site.

If you can provide as much information as possible in your initial post, I think that will save everyone a lot of time in asking back and forth questions (especially if we have to guess at things if there is not much information provided).

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Plus one million. Very good points. Especially tags. The tags are going to be priceless as the forum grows.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.