Suggestion: Sorting of downloads

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Suggestion: Sorting of downloads

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DeanClinton 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SDesign
    Participant

First, thanks for all the hard work that everyone has put into the new My Studiopress area.

As a user I have a couple suggestions.

Suggestion one: As a Pro Plus member, it would be great to be able to sort theme downloads by the “Updated” date. I follow the release announcements pretty closely, but it would be great to be able to sort by most recently added.

Suggestion two: I realize that all new themes are going to be mobile responsive, but it would also be nice ot have this designation on the downloads page as well so one could see at a glance which themes are mobile ready or not. I know we can always go here: http://www.studiopress.com/responsive-wordpress-themes to view the mobile responsive themes, but it would be great to have a column or something that references this on the MySP downloads section as well.

Keep up the great work!

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions, we’ll see what we can do. On the downloads page we only have so much space to designate things, but I’ll consider doing something. As for the sortable fields, that’s another suggestion that we can consider. Once we get through the initial surge of the launch, we’ll address these type of things.

jb510
    Participant

I had the same thought.  I might need to make a picture but my thoughts…

The “Type” column is worthless as-is and should be the contents of the “Type” column should be icons/badges representing “Blog/CMS/Responsive/E-Commerce”.  Whatever the key features you categorize themes by.

Then group StudioPress and Community Themes separately like this:

Crud…  tables won’t work…  can’t attach an image…

Alright edit 3, lets try a link:

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s35/sh/33387d5c-8e63-45f0-922b-355bd41bc12b/5da269f38c7f45fc291e4c869c8cac3f

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  jb510.

DeanClinton
    Participant

+1 for sorting by update date :)

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  DeanClinton.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  DeanClinton.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.