Suggestion to Involve Theme Developers in the Forums

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Suggestion to Involve Theme Developers in the Forums

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mtshasta
    Participant

Have used a number of different themes for clients and I can usually figure out how to customize simple tasks.

Presently using Streamline Pro and have found a lot of little details that are not easy to find in order to make changes.

How about having the developers of the various themes (especially when upgrades occur) be available on the forum to answer questions.

They are the ones who know their theme the best, they know where to find everything quickly, and how to help people make the various changes desired.

It would be very helpful to us and a big time saver!

Just a suggestion…

Thanks

http://mtshastadesign.com

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  mtshasta.
    http://www.remodelingyourhealth.com/

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

To best of my knowledge “Streamline Pro” is Studiopress’s own theme. So you can:

1. File support ticket from your Studiopress account.
    2. Use theme setup guide in your Studiopress account.
    2. Post here in forums.

Please note, support ticket will only answer questions related to theme display and working as it is. For detailed customizations, you have dig out yourself or hire a professional.

As such, majority of Studiopress themes use same hooks and similar css classes – so basic learning of those can help you in long way to customize any Genesis theme.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.