[Suggestion] Why to buy themes again if I have pro-plus membership?

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions [Suggestion] Why to buy themes again if I have pro-plus membership?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anand Kumar
    Participant

When we land on a theme page it has a badge “Returning customer discount”. It means you know I am a returning customer. :)

But why don’t you know I have already purchased that theme. So, instead of buying buttons there should be “Download Now” button. I know there is a place from where i can download but it will be better for us.

It’s just a suggestion.

[PS: Also I am missing product forums. Please add forum on purchased based access.]

Thanks,

My two small blogs: NetRival | BlogSynthesis
    unanswerd

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Thanks for the recommendation, I”ll pass it along.

LuciO
    Participant

Yes – a Download Now button would be great.

I purchased the PRO PACKAGE but I can not find how to download the new theme STRETCH. In fact I can’t find the download themes page at all. Only the themes I’ve purchased from the Community.

This new forum is very frustrating!!

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

The downloads should all be in your my.studiopress.com account. Nothing is in the forum. If the downloads are not all there please use this form to request assistance.

http://studiopress.com/account-assistance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.