Suggestions for adding a custom table below a field?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Suggestions for adding a custom table below a field?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cyrjm
    Participant

Hopefully that title makes sense…what I’m trying to do is make it easier for a client to add a table to a Property listing using the AgentPress theme.  I have already read the excellent tutorial on how to add and customize the Property fields by editing the functions.php file.

My client has some data for each property that they’d like to display in a table.  I’m trying to figure out the easiest way to set this up for them so that when they are creating a Property listing they can quickly and seamlessly edit their table.  Then, when they post the property that table will display underneath the Property Details portion of the AgentPress theme Property page.

Is there a plugin that you know of that can accomplish this for me?  Or, a quality tutorial?  I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty with php but I just need to understand the process.

SoZo

I’m not aware of a plugin off hand

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.