Support Using Meteor Slides with AgentPress Child Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Support Using Meteor Slides with AgentPress Child Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  updatealan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

updatealan
    Participant

I’ve just installed the Meteor Slides plugin to use on the entry page of my AgentPress 2.0 Child Theme.

I’m curious to know if anyone has used this plugin with AgentPress or another child theme, and if there are any known issues.

Also, I’m wondering what dimensions to make my slides so that they fill the viewpoint.  Is there a standard size for this?

I’m planning to insert the slideshow at the top, in place of the current header image.  Of course, I will increase the height of the header area.

Thank you!
    Alan

http://www.dtconfidential.com/what-we-do

Susan

Alan:I don’t have any feedback on the plugin as I have never used it, but as you asked this question a number of weeks back, and nobody chimed in, I thought I would provide some feedback about slider sizes etc.Each child theme is different, but for a 960px wide site, for example,  if you have one sidebar of 300px, you wouldn’t want to have your slider be much wider than 650px. A wider site can accommodate a wider slider, just as a homepage without a sidebar can do that same.I just finished a site on Metro, which is 1152px wide, and my slider was 765px, which seemed to be a decent enough size.Let me know if you are having issues, or need additional assistance!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

updatealan
    Participant

Thanks, Susan! I really appreciate it. Good timing, too, as I’m approaching this stage of development on this website. I will take this into consideration, and I’ll let you know if I have any more questions!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.