Tags for Luscious not working

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Tags for Luscious not working

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Rennick 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TheNewsOn
    Participant

Hi, since the recent upgrade, I cannot enter tags in the tags areas on the right when composing a post. I can put the words in the field and press the add button but nothing happens. I also cannot use the “add media” button above the kitchen sink. I have not checked my other themes (and I use other studiopress themes for other blogs) so not sure if this is a luscious theme issue or all.

Anyone else having this issue or does anyone from studiopress have a solution?

Cheers, EB.

SoZo

Have you deactivated all plugins to rule out a conflict? Is WP up to date?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

TheNewsOn
    Participant

Hi Sozo,

No, have not deactivated plug-ins. All themes and WP up to date (understand the importance of this for security purposes). There are other tabs not working too now that I look closer. Also, the word count for article writing is not working either. I guess I better switch off the plugins and see if this is causing the issue.

AC
    Blocked

Try switching to the default WordPress theme to see if you have the same issue with the tags, etc.

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Also see the master list of known issues with the WP 3.5 upgrade here.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/troubleshooting-wordpress-35-master-list?replies=4

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.