Talent & Modeling Agency Design Plugin

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Talent & Modeling Agency Design Plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jkolinofsky
    Participant

Hello,

I am curious to know if anyone knows of a wordpress plugin or platform that would allow me to create a talent roster into my Studiopress website? Here is an example of what I am talking about: http://visionlosangeles.com/models/women/. I own a talent and modeling agency and need some help building a visual display like this into my website while somehow implementing a talent database into the website so that each profile has its own page with resume and sizes, etc.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

-John Kolinofsky
    jkolinofsky@gmail.com

braddalton
    Participant

You’d need need to create a custom post type with portfolio style archive page and custom single post template.

WordPress Developer & Consultant
    Brad Dalton400+ StudioPress Tutorials & 1200+ Code snippets

spoll
    Participant

I like your site, what theme are you using, thanks.

jkolinofsky
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback Brad! I’m a little new to WordPress and websites for that matter but I will take your suggestion and explore that a little further. I appreciate it.

Spoll, I use the Minimum Studiopress theme on my own consulting site: http://www.johnkolinofsky.com. My agency right now is on WIX and I’d like to get off of that platform.

-John Kolinofsky

braddalton
    Participant

John

If you want me to quote you on coding that, please send me an email and i’ll reply you with the price. brad@wpsites.net

WordPress Developer & Consultant
    Brad Dalton400+ StudioPress Tutorials & 1200+ Code snippets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.