Testimonial Slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Testimonial Slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fullmoonguru 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fullmoonguru
    Participant

I’m looking for a testimonial slider that I can make look like what I’ve done with the regular Genesis slider here:

http://radiantretreat.com/

I tried Testimonial Slider from Slidervilla but found it very restrictive (text only at top-right, large quote leader, no wallpaper. etc.)

The problem using Genesis Slider is that they are posts so I’m getting comments that I get pestered about.

http://radiantretreat.com/

braddalton
    Participant

I would look at the Soliloquy slider as its fast loading and also includes a Pro version.

Another one is Slide Deck Pro which is very flexible

rstyner
    Participant

I would love to know how to do the testimonial area (for lack of better term) just like the one on studiopress.com at this very moment. Anyone know how I can do that one?

markmelch
    Participant

>The problem using Genesis Slider is that they are posts so I’m getting comments that I get pestered about.

Can’t you just disable commenting on the slider posts?

Susan

+1 for Soliloquy. It’s the only premium plugin I’ve purchased, and I love it.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

fullmoonguru
    Participant

I was having problems disabling comments. I think I got some bad advice about not being able to do that or somenthing. It was a while ago so I can’t remember. I think I found the right settings now though so I think I’m good actually.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.