Text Sizing Issue with Webkit Browsers

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Text Sizing Issue with Webkit Browsers

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robby Payne
    Participant

I pulled up a site I’m working on (see it here) on my Nexus 7 and Galaxy S III, both webkit browsers, and noticed the text in the left widget at the top has issues with the text not scaling with the rest of the site.  We are going to build a mobile version of the site as well, but I’m troubled by why this is happening.  I’ve attempted to use the -webkit-text-size-adjust in the stylesheet with no luck.  Frankly, I’m not sure that’s what I’m even going for.

I think the same problem is plaguing my menu nav at the top as well.  Both of these issues only exist in Android browsers, not on the iPad, which is also a bit strange.

Thanks for any help!  This forum is the BEST!!!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

I don’t have an Android, but the link to your site isn’t there for anyone to look :)

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Robby Payne
    Participant

Well crap!  It is http://homesforsalehardincountyky.com

Sorry!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

There’s some suggestions here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10966534/android-browser-resizes-text-automatically.

If I had a droid, I’d be more helpful…

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.