Theme Suggestion

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Theme Suggestion

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

swarmcatcher
    Participant

Can anyone help me out. I have been creating my website valepestcontrol.co.uk over the last year and had not concentrated much on the on page design of it. I simply used the twentyten theme and some SEO plugins.

I need to make some big changes to it now to convert the visits to phone calls.

I had been looking at the Executive theme but am not convinced of its suitability.

I don’t like the speed at which the slider changes – can this be slowed down

I also think the slider is overly large – it doesn’t allow you to see the call for action Banner below it  without scrolling down the page – so can the slider size be reduced

Can the call for action banner be used to send an email to your phone?

I see on the sample page that there is an email subscribe plugin – how can I use this to best effect can I turn it into a CALL BACK button?

I see on the menu bar that there are 6 categories can this be increased to 8 or 9?

Can ecommerce pages be added to this or should a product shop be created as a separate site with links to it?

Any body know of a more appropriate responsive theme offering a call back button option?

braddalton
    Participant

I don’t like the speed at which the slider changes – can this be slowed down

Yes the speed can be altered and you can use any slider with Genesis. Easing slider “Lite” is another you may consider.

Size can also be reduced.

Can the call for action banner be used to send an email to your phone?

There may be a plugin for this.

I see on the menu bar that there are 6 categories can this be increased to 8 or 9?

Yes, you can add as many as will fit in and also include more in drop down menu’s.

Can ecommerce pages be added to this or should a product shop be created as a separate site with links to it?

Genesis provides a WooCommerce integration and you may use other eCommerce plugins like Easy Digital Downloads.

You can add a widget area anywhere in the theme and add a call back button there using a shortcodes plugin, code or some type of call back plugin.

Genesis offers a 30 day money back policy no questions asked so you could change the theme without any problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.