Thesis 1.85 to Genesis: Featured Images?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Thesis 1.85 to Genesis: Featured Images?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Gallo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sstiavetti
    Participant

I’m moving my site from Thesis 1.85 to Genesis. I’ve chosen the Innov8ive child theme, but when I activate it on the site, none of my Thesis featured images are there. Has anyone run into this problem before? Where should I start with troubleshooting?

SoZo

Where are you expecting the images to be that you aren’t finding them?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

sstiavetti
    Participant

Yup! No images at all.

SoZo

Where are you expecting to see the images?

sstiavetti
    Participant

If you look at my site http://www.theculinarylife.com they should be in the same place as they are now. At the top of the post.

SoZo

Did you check the show featured image checkbox in the content archive secton of the Genesis settings?

sstiavetti
    Participant

Well then, that would be the problem, eh? Don’t all Genesis child themes pull a featured image?

Does that mean I’d have to go into each of my archived posts and rejigger the featured image to get it to show up in the post?

SoZo

Sorry, I thought I was looking at the single post page not the archive. Did you check the show featured image checkbox in the content archive secton of the Genesis settings?

Angela Gallo
    Participant

The California State Teachers Retirement System, known as Calstrs, voted unanimously to begin its formal divestment process. The vote occurred at a public meeting where teachers said they did not want their retirement nest eggs placed with companies like the Freedom Group, the maker of the Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle that authorities say Adam Lanza used to kill 20 first graders and six adults at the Sandy Hook elementary school on Dec. 14.
    Quality Writing Experts

//

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.