Three columns and responsiveness to browser size

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Three columns and responsiveness to browser size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rcwatson

I’m having a bit of an issue in making this site responsive when I narrow the width of the browser window (to simulate a mobile device). When I resize, the three columns (See Our Work, Browse Our Products, Get A Quote) do fall into a vertical configuration, but I’d like to have each of their corresponding paragraphs and images do the same. I’m using Executive-Pro.

So, right now when you narrow the browser to 500px or less, you see the titles:

See Our Work

Browse Our Products

Get A Quote

and then you see the content for follow for each of those.

I’d like to see the content for See Our Work fall under that title, then the content for Browser Our Product fall under that title, then for Get A Quote to have its corresponding content underneath.

How do I achieve that?

http://stage.custombuiltwindows.com

AC
    Blocked

You used different widgets to display those areas. Your content needs to be in the same widget area. If you use Column Classes and put each respective column and content into it’s own column… then what you want would actually happen, but since you place all the content into separate individual widget areas, you cannot achieve what you want.

rcwatson

Ah, thank you. My brain was twisted around the wrong problem. I appreciate you pointing that out to me.

AC
    Blocked

You’re welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.