Thumbnails Glitchy

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Thumbnails Glitchy

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Jones 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

designkat
    Participant

You can see an example of this here:

http://www.two-daloo.com/category/little-minds-tot-school/art-for-toddlers-little-minds-tot-school/

The thumbnails show slices where full thumbnails should be and do not fill the full grid.

I have regenerated thumbnails, tried changing the size, but to no avail. Can anyone help me out with this please?

Gary Jones

The full images that you are seeing seem to be something extra being added, perhaps by a plugin or theme customisation, it doesn’t look like Genesis output. The slices you’re then seeing are the images from within the post content itself – however, since your .archive #content .post{} has a fixed height of 220px, only the very top of them happen to be visible.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

designkat
    Participant

Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

Can you tell me how to get rid of the slices? I believe the thumbnails are set in the custom child theme

Thank you

Gary Jones

Looks like you’ve fixed it :-)

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.