Top navigation not responsive in Internet Explorer

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Top navigation not responsive in Internet Explorer

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mvonderlinn 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

faith
    Participant

I’m using the Mindstream responsive theme for my site. As I decrease the browser size, the top navigation resizes to accommodate in Firefox and Chrome , but not in IE9 and not on my Android phone. Is there a code snippet that I need to add in order for IE9 and Android to function correctly?

cehwitham
    Participant

I think it’s possibly that IE9 is not using your media queries correctly. You may need to use something like selectivizer or modernizer to help with this or add an IE specific stylehseet.

Can you post a link to your site so that I can take a look at it for you please?

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

mvonderlinn
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem with Going Green theme. The Green background in the header (below the top menu bar) does not display in IE9. Perhaps there’s one solution that fixes both our problems? My site is http://www.fonlinks.com.  Thx,

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.