"topnav" removed after update

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks "topnav" removed after update

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  askdesign 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jaychan
    Participant

Hello,

I just update to latest Genesis released and the “topnav” is removed. Strangely, it only be removed on my main site, the site that I set up for testing purpose is not effected!

The site: http://www.digitalcashpalace.com/

Test site: http://www.digitalcashpalace.com/wp/

Can you please take a look? Thanks for your advice.

askdesign
    Participant

I see the primary and secondary nav on both sites. So, you’ve fixed the problem? Was it related to Superfish js?

Anne S. Katzeff
    Web/Graphic Designer & Artist

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  askdesign.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  askdesign.

jaychan
    Participant

No, I moved the second nav to top, in replace for topnav, after the update everything become a mess and I cannot manage to fix it or get any help so I switched thing back, reverse the second nav bar but it’s not completely fix.

As you can see in main site, the topnav (where to put date, RSS feed) disappear so it make the header look stranger! Can you advice how to get it back?

Thanks.

askdesign
    Participant

It looks like there are some plug-ins that may be interfering with the correct rendering. Have you tried disabling all plug-ins to see if things get back to normal? Then, try activating them one by one to see which is the problem.

Another thing is that I don’t see the theme structure on the live site like I do on the test site! All I see is a bunch of scripts. So, maybe you need to re-install WordPress after cleaning out the files via ftp.

See what other folks might think… Good luck!

Anne S. Katzeff
    Web/Graphic Designer & Artist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.