Translate Genesis – Responsive Slider

Community Forums Forums Internationalization and Translations Translate Genesis – Responsive Slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ymor 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

logweb

Hello!
    I’m testing some plugins in order to translate a website in multiple languages (qTranslate and Polylang).
    How can I have different sliders for each language?
    I’m currently using Genesis-Responsive Slider, and I think it is not possible… maybe I must use another sliders plugin…

Thank you in advance, and sorry for my bad english!

Susan

As you posted this a while ago, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, please let me know, and I will take a look (or escalate if I cannot help).

If it is resolved, please mark it resolved, so that the thread can be closed.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

ymor
    Participant

As I wrote in the WordPress.org support forum for the Genesis Responsive Slider plugin, I too am experiencing a similar problem.

My investigation shows that the problem is not specific to the qTranslate or Polylang plugins, or to any particular RTL language such as Hebrew or Arabic, but is triggered by right-to-left text-directionality in general — even for English. One can easily reproduce this using Yoav Farhi’s RTL Tester plugin to switch the directionality of a standard WordPress installation (in left-to-right English) to RTL mode.

Also, the problem happens only when the Slider Effect is set to “Slide” mode, but not to “Fade”.

ymor
    Participant

Oops, I accidentally posted this as a reply to logweb’s original post, and not as a new thread under Internationalization and Translations!

My problem also involves the Genesis Responsive Slider plugin, but is not directly related to logweb’s question. Sorry!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.