Trouble with Balance portfolio

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Trouble with Balance portfolio

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bart van Maanen
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently discovered a problem with my Balance theme portfolio page. It’s not showing, probably after the Genesis 2.02 and WP 3.8 update. I use the HTML5 markup and everything worked before the updates. I changed nothing in the settings of the widget.

My formerly known portfolio page is over here: http://www.beeldbedrijf.nl/werk/

Inspecting it with Firebug and other tools I can not see that the portfolio template is recognized, so the page shows up as a blog template. I’ve been staring at the code, but I guess I’m overlooking something.

Any help appreciated.
    Bart

http://www.beeldbedrijf.nl/werk/

AC
    Blocked

A few questions – (1) Did you go back to the Portfolio widget area to make sure there was a widget in there? (2) Did you go to the Portfolio page and make sure the Template selected was the Portfolio? Is the Portfolio template still in the drop down?

Bart van Maanen
    Participant

On both questions it’s a yes! There is a featured article widget selected and the portfolio template is selected.

AC
    Blocked

Hummm, since you updated to then new Genesis, maybe send in a support ticket. Reference this discussion to see if they can assist you. If they tell you, “No” – then reply back here.

Bart van Maanen
    Participant

Hi Anita, I made a supprt ticket and it’s now fixed (thanks again, Jennifer). I totally overlooked the category base feauture of WordPress SEO (in the permalink section). So thanks to you too, Bart

AC
    Blocked

Okay, great. Glad you were able to resolve this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.