truncated posts

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks truncated posts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ScoutHarper 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ScoutHarper
    Participant

I inquiring about this for a friend. She is using the Glitter and Lace theme. Her posts are currently truncated. Is there a way to change this so that all posts are full-length?

http://www.cattailsandneedles.com/

Thanks so much.

David Decker

Normally, this is setup in your Genesis Theme Settings under “Content Archives” – did you change something there already?

ScoutHarper
    Participant

David, I don’t have access to her blog at the moment. How is it supposed to be set up under Content Archives? I don’t know if she’s changed something there.

ScoutHarper
    Participant

I checked with her and the content archives are set to display content, not excerpts.

David Decker

Does she use a content limit — it’s on the same setting, she could leave that field blank — then Genesis will display the full post content.

Or maybe she’s having another plugin that modifies the content length or excerpt on blog and/or content archives?

I could not see any parameter in that child theme’s code that has anything to do with excerpt/content limit output, so it has to something with her Genesis or WP or third-party plugin settings…

ScoutHarper
    Participant

I’ll check with her on the Content Limit, David. When I have an answer, I’ll get back to you! Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.