two-third columns

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks two-third columns

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sanjib 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sanjib
    Participant

Hi

I want to have my page with 2 columns, one which takes up two thirds of the space, and the second which takes up one third of the space.

Currently I have 3 one third columns –
    <div class=”one-third first”>This is an example of a WordPress post, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many posts as you like in order to share with your readers what exactly is on your mind.</div>

<div class=”one-third”>This is an example of a WordPress post, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many posts as you like in order to share with your readers what exactly is on your mind.</div>

<div class=”one-third”>This is an example of a WordPress post, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many posts as you like in order to share with your readers what exactly is on your mind.</div>

can you tell me how to modify the code as its currently not allowing me to have 2/3 columns
    thanks

http://www.mywisdomclub.com/test2/

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

You should be able to do <div class=”two-thirds first”> for the first one and <div class=”one-third”> for the second.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Sanjib
    Participant

thank you so much for your response, worked perfectly!
    lots of blessings!

Cheers!:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.