Typekit fonts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Typekit fonts

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SVB 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SVB
    Participant

Hope someone might help as I’m quite new to all this (using outreach theme) …

I’m trying to change the default font, and have selected using Typekit for the new fonts – but where in the stylesheet do you put in the Typekit JavaScript code? Typekit is asking that I need to “make sure it goes near the top of the <head> tag” but I can’t find where the <head> tag is to put into the child stylesheet, and StudioPress says that nothing should be altered at all on the genesis stylesheet itself. If it should, in fact, go into the genesis framework and not the child theme should I then just override it (and also where does the JavaScript code go)?

Thanks very much!

Marco
    Participant

Go to your Genesis theme settings in the dashboard and look at the very end of the settings page; there are two fields in the Header and Footer script section. Just paste the Typekit code into the first one ( Enter scripts or code you would like output to wp_head(): )

SVB
    Participant

Great! Many thanks …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.