Unable to center "Featured Image" metro child theme "Home Top Widget"

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Unable to center "Featured Image" metro child theme "Home Top Widget"

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

panacan
    Participant

Unable to center “Featured Image” metro child theme “Home Top Widget”

Have taken the following steps

appearance/widgets/Home Top/Genesis featured Post/ (checked box) Show Featured Image/Image Alignment (-None-) Selected/ Save.

The image remains flush to the left side, while the text appears properly centered below the image.

I have tested both right & left alignment which moves the image and text to respective sides, which is not a problem.
    Site URL: http://bit.ly/15vBZUb

cehwitham
    Participant

It appears your Crowder image is now centered. Is this the desired affect? What was your solution?

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

rajk
    Participant

Hello, I have the same problem, using Metro theme, the featured images are not appearing centered: http://www.saarangabooks.com/magazine/ can you help? Thanks!

Raj

cehwitham
    Participant

Raj,

I think you just need to upload larger images to use as the featured image.

Chris

rajk
    Participant

Thanks Chris, I am sort of realizing that, wish it just centers whatever image I give it. Anyway, I’ll pick another day for this battle, thanks!

Raj

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Raj,

The issue with centering smaller images and filling the space is that they’d get stretched or blown up and look pixelated. Always better to start with nice high res, clean, crisp images.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.