Unable to upload new header image

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Unable to upload new header image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  _jc 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

_jc

Using latest WordPress and Genesis and (in)spyr theme (or other themes), I can no longer upload header images. I can select the images I uploaded previously, or “remove image”. But there is no link or button to upload a new header image, nor to select one from the media library. Also, “remove image” removes it from the website, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to delete previously uploaded header images.

You’ll notice that the current png header image has a couple of non-transparent areas, so I need to upload a fixed version.

Any ideas?

Thanks…

http://www.lusterlandsfarm.com

AC
    Blocked

Two things to try – first, deactivate your plugins and try again. Also, change your theme to one of the default WordPress theme to see if you have the same issue.

_jc

Thanks anitac – using a different theme solved the problem. Probably testing all the plugins would have made the (in)spyr theme work, but my client required a mid-page image navigation block which was easier to implement in another theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.